Austin Air Healthmate Plus
Who should consider the HealthMate Plus®?
- Anyone needing an efficient way of removing wood burning smoke, formaldehyde and other dangerous VOCs
- Individuals suffering from Multiple Chemical Sensitivity (MCS)
- Those with pre-existing health concerns
- Individuals in high particle and gas contaminated areas
- Eases headaches and reduces nausea related to chemical exposure
- Strengthens the immune system
- Eases coughing, wheezing and sneezing
- Reduces dry mouth and runny nose
- Sounder sleep
- Reduced snoring
- Lessen night time allergies and asthma attacks
Why is the HealthMate Plus® the best choice for me?
- Designed for highly contaminated indoor air conditions
- Extremely effective at removing particles in the air including formaldehyde, elements of smoke, dust and pollens
- Exceptional capacity for removing Volatile Organic Compounds (VOCs)
- Filters viruses and bacteria
Backed by Austin Air's Commitment:
Backed by the best warranty in the industry, you can take pleasure in knowing you’ve made a sound investment with your Austin Air cleaner.
30-Day, No-Questions-Asked, Money-Back Guarantee
In the unlikely event that you’re not completely satisfied with your Austin Air cleaner, return it within 30-days, no-questions-asked.
5-Year Mechanical Warranty
Your Austin Air cleaner is warranted to be free from defects in material and workmanship for a period of 5-years from the date of purchase; provided your Austin air purifier was operated under normal residential use and that you have completed and returned your warranty registration to Austin Air Systems.
5-Year Pro-rated Filter Warranty
Austin Air offers a 5-year pro-rated filter warranty, by far the most comprehensive in the industry. No more costly filter replacements every few months or years. Austin Air filters are designed to last for an unprecedented 5-years, under normal residential use.
The HealthMate Plus® specializes in the reduction of harmful chemicals, noxious gases, VOC’s, formaldehyde and sub-micron particles for individuals in the most contaminated of settings. Austin Air’s 360-degree intake system draws air into all sides of the HealthMate Plus®, passing it through a 4-stage filter.
The result? The number one unit for those who are chemically sensitive.
- Dimensions: 14.5″L x 14.5″W x 23″H
- Weight: 47 lbs.
- 360° Perforated steel intake housing
- Baked on powder coat paint finish
- 3 speed centrifugal Fan
- High efficiency motor rated for continuous use at high RPM
- CSA approved
- STAGE 1 – Large Particle Pre-filter. Removes particles easily seen by the naked eye (e.g. dust, hair and pet dander)
- STAGE 2 – Medium Particle Pre-filter. Removes small to medium size particles (e.g. molds, spores and pollen)
- STAGE 3 – Over 780 cubic inches of Activated Carbon, Potassium Iodide Impregnated Carbon and Zeolite. Removes Volatile Organic Compounds (VOCs), formaldehyde, benzenes, chemicals, gases and odors.
- STAGE 4 – 60 sq. ft. of True Medical Grade HEPA. Removes 99.97% of all particles larger than 0.3 microns and 95% of all particles larger than 0.1 microns
I’m so glad I purchased this air purifier! It’s definitely on the louder noisier side but works amazing and low emfs to boot! Will definitely purchase another in the future!
Bigger and louder than anticipated.
Great machine, easy to use. Came in a nice box protected not one scratch. Blower on high is pretty loud. Wish there was a smaller version for the nursery. Quite expensive but definitely worth it.
This thing is a workhorse! My in-laws made dinner one night and burned something and it cleared the smoke quickly and with ease. If you want better air quality in your home this is definitely a product you need. I feel much better having this in my home.
Cleaning up our indoor air during the california fires and smokes